|Lattice girder structure.Originally the Midland Railway Company rail bridge from the Green Park Terminus Station. Now used as a road bridge to access Sainsbury’s. There is also a covered pedestrian bridge which uses the original piers of the second rail bridge which was moved downstream to provide a road crossing for Midland Road. (See bridge no.18). This was one of six lattice girder bridges between Bitton and Bath on the former Mangotsfield to Bath branch and is the only original left, the others being replaced in the 1930’s.