River Exe Structures

Trews Weir Suspension Bridge

Bridge Name:   Trews Weir Suspension Bridge
No.:   64
Location:   LongitudeLatitude -3.52369150.713090
Build Date:   1935/1993
Engineer:   1935 construction by Kings Asphalt Company..
Description:   Original structure was called the Match Factory Suspension Bridge.In 1993 most of the trusses, steelwork and decking was replaced, leaving the two towers, cables and anchorages remaining from the original 1935 build.